Recovery Resource Services Program
RRSP is designed to provide support and access to quality community services for people with a diagnosed mental illness. RRSP is based on the principles of psychosocial rehabilitation.
The recovery focus provides service users with access to resources that will assist them in their recovery journey. This service promotes access to mainstream community based services that will meet the individual goals of the person being supported.
How we can support you
- Developing, implementing and monitoring of personal support plans
- Coordination of a range of vocational, recreational and community support services
- Provision of support and psychosocial education to service users and their families
The service is aimed at people who:
- Have a diagnosed mental illness
- Have low support needs
- Require assistance to access community supports
- Have recreational, leisure, educational and or employment needs
- Are aged between 16 and 65 years
Download the brochure